Ladies, join us this summer for a new walking and wondering study called “Same Kind of Different as Me.” This is a video series about reaching out to others. We will walk at 6:30pm and wonder from 7-8pm on Thursday evenings starting June 20th. For more info contact Denise Sieges at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Siler is joining with Trinity Chapel (ARP) this summer for Praise in the Park, a time to worship God and enjoy fellowship out in our community! Every Sunday night from June 30th-August 11th, we will meet at Stallings Municipal Park from 6-7:30pm for music, fellowship, and games— bring the whole family! Snacks and drinks will be provided.
- Basic skills will be taught July 8-11 from 9am – 3pm.
- Participants should know the basics of threading their machine, including the bobbin.
- Participants will learn basic skills, starting with sewing a straight seam and progressing to reading a pattern and inserting elastic.
- They will make a tote bag and a pair of short pajama pants.
- Participants may choose fabric for these items from a supply we have.
- Intermediate skills class will be July 29-Aug. 1 from 9am – 3pm.
- Participants will use a provided pattern to create their special project.
- Participants will need to bring their own fabric. Guidance regarding fabric selection will be provided.
There is no fee for either of these classes, and all ages are welcome!
Registration is requested by June 15. Please contact Dona Haney at 704-650-7098 or email@example.com if you have questions or wish to participate.
Make VBS the mane event! This epic African adventure engages the whole herd. At Roar, kids explore God’s goodness and celebrate a ferocious faith that powers them through this wild life.
July 21-25 (Sunday-Thursday) from 6-8:30pm. Open to 4 year olds-6th graders. Register here to attend or volunteer.