- Basic skills will be taught July 8-11 from 9am – 3pm.
- Participants should know the basics of threading their machine, including the bobbin.
- Participants will learn basic skills, starting with sewing a straight seam and progressing to reading a pattern and inserting elastic.
- They will make a tote bag and a pair of short pajama pants.
- Participants may choose fabric for these items from a supply we have.
- Intermediate skills class will be July 29-Aug. 1 from 9am – 3pm.
- Participants will use a provided pattern to create their special project.
- Participants will need to bring their own fabric. Guidance regarding fabric selection will be provided.
There is no fee for either of these classes, and all ages are welcome!
Registration is requested by June 15. Please contact Dona Haney at 704-650-7098 or email@example.com if you have questions or wish to participate.